concepts and development of processes start.
With first success stories and realized benefits through automation,
the elaborated strategy and concepts gain more trust and acceptance.
We accompany you in the management of your process automation, their development,
review, or maintenance and provide you state of the art
methodologies that leverage your benefits.
To control the achievement of set objectives, the management of process automation projects is the key. The automation of processes in departments or teams needs management as well as the overarching process automation initiative in your company. With monitoring the projects, the concept operating model can be continuously improved, and the target achievement controlled.
With the scope set, we identify potential automations and optimizations in the specific business functions or units in your company. By creating a roadmap with prioritized optimizations and automations, the next steps are established, and commitment can be built. The prepared processes in the roadmap support a controlled approach to reach the defined targets.
Development and Rollout
The execution of automations includes setting up the target process, developing, testing the automation, and the rollout. For each of these steps, we can provide you best practices and definitions of standards to increase efficiency and governance. Our expertise ensures you stable automations and expertly designed target processes according to your requirements.
Service and Maintenance
After the introduction of automations sooner or later processes and used software change, which requires the maintenance of the developed automation. We accompany you to keep track of pending changes and plan maintenance and service periods to bring the automation back on track effectively. Minimizing the downtimes of automated processes is the highest priority and directly linked to maintenance management.
The first phase of the automation journey serves to identify potential processes for automation
- Internal identification of repetitive, manual, data- and time-intensive processes, sub-processes or activities
- Collection of potential processes for following evaluation
- Identification and collection of potential processes assisted by the BCH Feasibility Model/Assessment Matrix
Feasibility, effort and benefits of the automation can be evaluated and estimated on the basis of an initial analysis
- Analysis of the identified overall processes with regard to optimization and automation
- Weighing up the complexity and effort of automation
- Benefit analysis (ROI, FTE savings, employee satisfaction)
- Survey of synergies and findings with other processes
- Impact on the business (critical level)
Existing optimization potentials should always be checked and implemented before implementation.
- Implementation of process optimizations with regard to automation
- Set-up and, if necessary, modeling of the automated process
- Detailed analysis of the activities to be automated
- Definition of professional validation checks and error processing
- Creating the specification for automation using provided templates
During the development of the specified process, new insights and approaches can further optimize the process.
- Development of the solution on the provided UiPathplatform according to agreed specifications
- Continuous tests to ensure the functionality of automation
- Consultation with the process owners to improve the automated process
Both the automation solution and the new process are accepted and released by the process employees in the UAT.
- End-to-end testing of the automated process with the affected users and process owners
- Possible improvement of the automation and the process
- Release of the end-to-end process for the production run
After successful development, the new (partially) automated process is made available to employees in the productive world.
- After successful UAT transfer of automation to productive systems
- Hypercare to ensure functional and technical accuracy
- Introduction of the new automated process
- Control of RPA solutions by employees
The monitoring and optimization of automated processes is possible with little effort using the orchestrator.
Maintenance and Improvement
- Monitoring and further analysis of the automated process using UiPathOrchestrator
- Target alignment and if necessary improvement / optimization of the process and automation
- Maintenance and extension of automation
Control to see each phase of the automation journey
Swipe to see each phase of the automation journey
Process automation Strategy Create & visualise automation blueprint
Process Automation Concept Complete execution documentation/agenda & all stakeholders
Process Automation Enablement Enable in house automation capabilities
Technologies DPA RPA AI IPA
Our technology partner Software provider and expertise exchange